1. Medium-to-long-term Management Vision (FY2011 - FY2016)
The MJS Group has embarked upon a new Medium-term Management Plan as part of its Long-term Management Vision for sustainable growth in a constantly changing operating environment as outlined below.
Medium-to-long-term Management Vision
— Supporting IT transformation , and promoting growth at SMEs —
The MJS Group promotes management innovation for our customers by adapting to technical innovation on the internet and evolving to deal with a changing business environment and adopting our customers′ viewpoint to provide them with new value
(in management systems, management know-how, and management information services) to satisfy them.
2．3rd Medium-Term Management Plan Vision and Basic Policies
3rd Medium-Term Management Plan Vision
－Challenging the creation of new value－
MJS Group’s goal is to achieve constant and rapid growth in corporate value by becoming more competitive in current business sectors while creating innovative forms of value by targeting new business opportunities.
１．Enlarge the customer base by strengthening sales activities and expanding sales channels
２．Develop and offer new products and services to create new customers
３．Build a new foundation for earnings by new businesses
3. 3rd Medium-Term Management Plan Managements Targets
The targets for fiscal 2016 are an operating income margin of 15%, record-high operating income and a return on equity of 15%.
4. Basic Policies on 3rd Medium-Term Management Plan
1. Enlarge the customer base by strengthening sales activities and expanding sales channels
- Use a proposal-driven sales model that takes full advantage of the MJS Group’s specialized skills
- Increase the sales and support workforce and allocate resources in a manner that reflects the potential of each market
- Increase indirect sales by enacting dramatic reforms in partner business operations
- Improve customer satisfaction by upgrading customer support operations and management information services
- Establish the MJS brand through aggressive advertising and marketing activities to make the MJS brand more powerful
2. Develop and offer new products and services to create new customers
- Develop cloud services with multi-device compatibility
- Reinforce survey and research activities for increasing the number of customers and entering new markets
- Aggressively promote joint development activities with group companies and partner companies
- Use resources to develop new products by integrating and eliminating current products and making development activities more efficient
- Create a development investment plan that matches management strategies and monitor the progress
3. Build a new foundation for earnings by new businesses
- Redesign the business portfolio with the goal of improving profitability
- Start offering SME business revitalization support services
- Aggressively expand activities involving Internet services
a) Development of new Internet business through “bizocean”
b) Entry into the C-to-C market through “Money Tracker”
c) Provision of accounting cloud services to economic organizations and franchise companies, etc.
- Build a base for overseas growth that utilizes cloud technologies
5．Positioning of 3rd Medium-Term Management Plan and Management Targets